When it comes to choosing a dentist in Delhi there’s one major question you need to ask yourself… “Can I trust this dentist to give me the smile?”
Are you looking for a dentist in Ashok Vihar? If yes then the content is meant for you. As we know there are number of dentist out there but very few of them are actually good. It is must that one should choose professional dentist so that one can get quality treatment. I am going to explain some traits of dentist in Delhi that help you to find the best dental expert:
- The person should be professional as he/she must be qualified and have good knowledge in this field.
- Next trait is experience as it plays an important role when you are looking for quality treatment options. An experience dentist knows how to deal with dental issues that are complicated.
- He/she should be a good listener and should be able to understand your problems. He shouldn’t figure put things on their own as it may cause some serious complications in your case.
At Dental Solutions, our aim is to provide a comprehensive and caring dental service to enable all patients to have and maintain a health dental life. We are one of the best dental clinics in Ashok Vihar Delhi. Here at Dental Solutions we know your smile is important to you and it’s important to us as well. So, we are working hard to help you get advanced dentistry in your budget. Our dentists are well trained and educated in oral health.
We’ll always give you the best advice and options for dental treatment in your city. We don’t want tthat you should move for another city to get dental treatment. Everyone has different needs and we want you to be happy with the results of your dental care.
Dental implant is invented by a Swedish orthopedic surgeon named as Pre-Ingvr Branemark in 1952. Now dental implant is considering as best replacement of missing teeth. A dental implant is the surgical fixture that is placed into the jawbone and allowed to fuse with the bone over the span of few months. Dental implant in Shalimar Bagh uses the advance method to fix the teeth at low rate. Dental implant jaws are generally made up of titanium which provides great flexibility and stability to teeth. Titanium dental implants are secure only the missing tooth is treated while other teeth are not touched. It success rate is very high.
Advantages of Dental implant-
- It is safe and secure
- This surgery improves the quality of teeth.
- It much looks like natural teeth
- It will last as long as you care them.
- Implant makes eating easier and comfortable
- Implant can help to protect healthy teeth
If you are interested in dental implant in Shalimar Bagh, then it is a good idea to meet the dentist first before surgery. If you are good in general health then this treatment will may be a best option for you. Dental implants have three parts-
- First one is the implant- it is a screw that serves as a root of your new tooth. This is permanently attached to your jaws.
- Second one is the abutment- it is permanent but if you want to remove it. Your doctor can remove it. It is a connector that support and holds your tooth or set of teeth.
- The last one is the crown- you are able to see this part of the tooth. It is usually made up of zirconium or porcelain for durability and looks good.
You can use dental implants to replace a single tooth, multiple teeth or a full upper and lower set of teeth. If you need to restore a full arch, you may be a perfect candidate for the all-on-four treatment. Dental implant in Shalimar Bagh can offer you all the above services according to your comfort.